Each contest entrant (“Entrant”) agrees to be bound by the following contest guidelines (the “Contest Guidelines”): GENERAL
- Each contest is governed by the contest rules (the “Short Rules”) located on the individual contest page (a “Contest Page”) and these Contest Guidelines.
- The Short Rules and Contest Guidelines may be amended at any time without prior notice to Entrants.
- A contest may be canceled or removed from syninteractive.com at any time without prior notice to Entrants.
- Only Entrants who abide by the Short Rules and these Contest Guidelines are eligible to win a prize.
- Each contest is open to legal residents of Canada (unless specified in the Short Rules or otherwise herein), who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence.
- Contests are not open to residents of Québec.
- Contests are not open to employees of syninteractive.com or members of their immediate families.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to participate in a contest.
- Entrants are required to enter a contest in the manner indicated on a Contest Page.
- Entrants are selected by a random number generator (a “Winning Entrant”).
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Winning Entrants are notified within 24 hours of selection through @syninteractive on Instagram/Facebook and by direct email (unless specified otherwise on a Contest Page).
- Winning Entrants must reply to syninteractive.com within 24 hours of being notified.
- A prize must be accepted as rewarded and may not be exchanged for cash or any other product or service.
- SYN Interactive keeps the right of canceling any contest and revoking prizes at any time without any notice.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Last updated: October 14, 2018.